4D Flow MRI Post Processor
Features of iTFlow
Track Movement of Vessel
In traditional MRI, only the morphology such as size and the shape of heart ware evaluated, and it is difficult to predict progression of the disease.The software developed by fluid engineering experts, iTFlow is a full-fledged MRI blood flow analysis software that displays the blood flow dynamics of the heart, aorta, pulmonary artery in an easy-to-understand manner, and can track the movement of the blood vessel wall by pulsation.
Large energy loss becomes a cardiac workload in caortic valve stenosis, and it affects life prognosis in addition.
iTFlow is based on fluid dynamics and circulatory physiology. It can calculates energy loss by computing blood viscosity and flow velocity vector field from MRI flow data.
Wall Shear Stress
If Wall Shear Stress (WSS), which is the force that blood flow rubs against the blood vessel wall, is too strong, blood vessels may be injured and plaque and aneurysm may collapse.
On the contrary, if it is too weak it is know that cholesterol will gradually deposit and plaque will develop.
ITFlow can calculate accurate WSS using its own algorithm and display in color.
- Keiichi Itatani Advances in Hemodynamics Research (Nova Science Publisher)
- Chatzizisis YS, Jonas M, et al. Prediction of the localization of high-risk coronary atherosclerotic plaques on the basis of low endothelial shear stress: an intravascular ultrasound and histopathology natural history study.Circulation.2008;117(8)993-1002.
- Nabeta T, et al. Vortex flow energy loss reflects therapeutic effect in dilated cardiomyopathy. Eur Heart J.
This software is only for researches.
It cannot be applied to clinical situations.
We have two options:
- Analysis service
- Selling the software with license.
See here for details.
- The annual license includes supports and updates for a year.
- Direct support such as installing software requires extra fee
(Half price for the initial installing).
- We start analysing your data after confirming your payment.
Please let us know if have any considerations about the prepayment system.
- We check your data in advance with no charge.
contactPlease feel free to contact us.